WITH 4,808 REVIEWS
To apply for a position with Precision Door, please read the job listings below and select 'Apply' for the position best suited to your skills and experience.
Apply For A New Career With Precision Garage Door Today
You'll work with people who have been well trained and care about their jobs and their customers.
We are looking to make an investment in career-oriented, permanent employees who want a better future for themselves and their families.
We provide the truck and all scheduled appointments, and what we need are motivated team members who are good with customers.
Industry-Standard Training and Safety
We provide second-to-none training for our technicians to ensure you’ll be prepared to the job safely and correctly. We welcome applicants with no previous experience. We will train you to become a professionally trained Precision Door technician.
Competitive Salaries & Benefits
We understand what it takes to raise a family. We offer high earning potential and benefits.
Work For An Industry Leader
Precision Door started in 1999, and is now America’s leading Garage Door Repair company.
Garage Door Installer/Technician Wanted
You will be an integral part of the team. Your duties will include the installation and service of residential garage doors, garage door openers, and related components. Candidates must have the ability to maintain high accuracy in measuring distances, cutting, and installing product per specifications. Candidates also must have a valid driver’s license and be able to work outside. The successful candidate must be good with people, have excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, maintain a professional appearance, and have the appropriate tools. Your wage potential is $50,000 to $75,000+ per year. Very competitive commission plans and bonuses.
- A valid and clean driver's license and record
- Ability to pass a drug screening and background check
- A commitment to maintaining high-quality standards
- Ability to lift 75 lbs.
- Must be able to use basic technology (smartphone, tablet)
- Basic Mechanical Skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Some sales experience closing deals with customers and customer service preferred
Please be sure to include:
- Resume with contact information (phone and email)
- Garage Door Repair Experience (yes/no)
- Years of experience (if applicable)
- Own your own tools (yes/no)
- Construction/skilled trade experience (yes/no)